Hey guys! I haven't put up today's specific events yet, but here's some things that happen every Monday for you to check out until then! When they're posted they'll be notifications on Twitter and Facebook
Food & Drink
- EAV Thai and Sushi has $1 sushi from 5pm to 11pm
- Edgewood Corner Tavern sells $1 PBR from 8pm onwards.
- Grindhouse Burgers has buy one get one free burgers and trivia at 8pm
- Ri Ra Irish Pub has a pint and pound special from 4:00-11:15 tonight, $10 gets you a pint of Irish draught beer or cider and a pound of chicken wings.
- Tacos & Tequilas has $8 chicken/shrimp/pork fajitas all day every Monday.
- Eddie’s Attic in Decatur has a songwriter’s open mic night from 7:30 - 10:30. National and local acts perform 2 songs each, with 3 finalists returning for a third song at the end of the evening. $6 cover
- Red Light Café hosts the Atlanta Songwriter’s Club Meetup, where songwriters can perform and receive feedback from an audience of fellow songwriters and music fans. 8pm. $3 cover.
- The Local (758 Ponce De Leon Ave) has Creative Loafing’s “Reader’s Choice Best Karaoke 2013” at 10pm every Monday
- The Big House on Ponce has Kirkwood Ballers Club the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, an open mic night tailored for free and wild musical experimentation.
Stand-Up and Comedy
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Star Bar in L5P has free standup from 8pm-midnight.
- Kat’s Café has free Open Mic Standup at 9pm.
- The Highlander has DRUNK Bingo at 9:30 and $2 PBR tall boys all day! I’ve never been, but I’ve heard great things.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub has poker night at 8pm with bar cash prizes and a grand prize of a trip for two to Las Vegas at the end of the quarter.
- The Apache Café has a Bohemian Circus at 7pm, it’s “An Interactive Art Evening, exhibiting works by emerging artists including drawings, paintings and fine art photography.” $5 cover, 7pm.
- Sister Louisa’s Church has a ping pong tournament ever Monday night from 9pm
- The Bookhouse Pub has Monday Night MAGIC at 7pm, a meetup for playing Magic the Gathering, anybody is welcome whether you’re a veteran or have never played before.
April 11 - April 17: Ladie's Night, Jermaine Fowler, KanyATL, and more!
All Up Ian Your Business
April 11 - April 17: Ian Aber interviews Joel Byars from The Funny Monkey Comedy Show!
Rest of the Week
Check out everything that's going on through Sunday!