Hey guys! I haven't put up today's specific events yet, but here's some things that happen every Thursday for you to check out until then! When they're posted they'll be notifications on Twitter and Facebook
Food & Drink
- ATLtoDo Recommends: Midtown Food Truck Park will be bustling up on 12th street from 11-2pm.
- Twain’s has $4 20oz pints of house ale.
- Pizzeria Vesuvius has a $6 Pizza Lunch Special from 11-3pm, $6 gets you a soda and two slices of pizza, or a soda+slice+salad.
- Village Theater has their Danger! Improv show, “a showcase for Atlanta’s best Improv up and comers.” Show starts at 8:30, and there’s a $5 cover
- Dad’s Garage has Extreme Improv Elimination at 10:30, “a fast-paced, no holds barred improv show.” $7 cover.
- Hodgepodge Coffee has an open mic night every first and third Thursday, signup at 7, and the show starts at 7:30, plus there’s free PBR and cheap wine for those of us who are 21+
Trivia & Poker
- The Independent has movie trivia at 9pm.
- FLiP Burger Boutique (Poncey Highland location) has trivia at 8pm, with food & drink specials, and gift card prizes.
- The 57th Fighter Group has poker night tonight at 8pm, all ages.
April 11 - April 17: Ladie's Night, Jermaine Fowler, KanyATL, and more!
All Up Ian Your Business
April 11 - April 17: Ian Aber interviews Joel Byars from The Funny Monkey Comedy Show!
Rest of the Week
Check out everything that's going on through Sunday!