Hey guys! I haven't put up today's specific events yet, but here's some things that happen every Tuesday for you to check out until then! When they're posted they'll be notifications on Twitter and Facebook
Food & Drink
- EAV Thai and Sushi has $1 sushi from 5pm to 11pm
- Hand in Hand has $2 burgers all day. 21+ once it gets dark.
- ATLtoDo recommends: The Wrecking Bar Brewpub has Vegetarian Tuesdays, from 4pm onwards, with a new vegetarian menu every week.
- Cypress Street Pint & Plate has beer geek Tuesdays every Tuesday around 7pm, drop by and try a cool new beer every week!
- Pizzeria Vesuvius has a $6 Pizza Lunch Special from 11-3pm, $6 gets you a soda and two slices of pizza, or a soda+slice+salad.
Tacos & Tecate
- La Urbana Tequila and Mezcal Bar has $2 tacos and tecates, but only if you ask for it.
- Mother has $2 tacos, tequila, and tecate from 5pm to close. 21+
- Takorea has $2 takos and tecates all day every Tuesday.
- Both the VaHi and West Midtown Yeah! Burger locations have Feel Good Tuesdays, where 10% of the evening’s sales go to a different charity each week.
- The Lawrence donates 10% of their proceeds each Tuesday night to a different local non-profit organization each week as Tuesday Relief.
Stand-Up and Comedy
- Laughing Skull Lounge has open mic standup for $10, doors at 7:30. 18+
- Kat’s Café has standup at 8:30. No cover if you RSVP as late as an hour beforehand, plus there’s a Scoutmob deal!
- Whole World Theatre Laboratory has their experimental improv show every Tuesday at 8pm, tickets are always $5 at the door, lineup is announced the day beforehand.
- Union EAV has Skirmish: A Comedy Show/Battle at 9pm, pitting stand-up comedians against improv comics. Each team performs for 45 minutes and then the winner competes against a new challenger next month. $5 cover.
- Bada Bings Wings hosts Comedy Night at Bada Bings tonight at 9pm, with a different headliner every week.
- Edgewood Corner Tavern hosts “Music & More Trivia” from 8:30
- The Independent has general knowledge trivia at 9pm and $2 high life draft all night.
- Rocky Mountain Pizza has trivia at 8:30pm with a portion of sales going to a different charity each week.
- ATLtoDo Recommends: The Star Community Bar has Stomp and Stammer Rock ‘n’ Roll trivia at 8pm, admissoin is free and you can win Star Bar Bucks, CDs, and other stuff.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub has trivia at 8pm with a rolling cash jackpot, if the winner doesn’t pick the envelope with the cash prize in it then $50 gets added.
- 57th Fighter Group has Booze Clues Trivia tonight at 7pm, all ages.
- Front Page News Midtown has poker night tonight at 7pm.
- Brewhouse Cafe in Little Five Points has poker tonight at 8pm, 21+.
- the Sound Table has their Service. dance party, 21+ and no cover.
- Star Community Bar has 80’s Dance Night at 10pm, 21+, no cover.
- The Quad has Pulse from 10pm-4am, 18+, $5-$10 cover.
- Apache Cafe has Sounds and Lyrics at 9pm, the house band will perform with any MC or lyricist, anything from hip hop to dubstep. $5-$7 cover.
- Cameli’s Pizza L5P has a Musician’s Roundtable at 8pm, where local musicians can come and share music, gain some feedback, and collaborate and network with one another.
April 11 - April 17: Ladie's Night, Jermaine Fowler, KanyATL, and more!
All Up Ian Your Business
April 11 - April 17: Ian Aber interviews Joel Byars from The Funny Monkey Comedy Show!
Rest of the Week
Check out everything that's going on through Sunday!